I Don't Want to Have Surgery or Injections as Recommended by My Doctor
The insurance company may attempt to use a refusal to undergo surgery or any other treatment against you. They have no right to do so. Give us a call if you feel pressured by your insurance company.
Our law firm focuses on disability insurance claims. Our disability lawyers have represented numerous people across the nation pursuing long-term disability benefits. We have assisted many individuals suffering from:
The simple fact is the insurance carrier has no right to dictate your treatment. It’s your body and no one, not even an insurance company, can force you to undergo specific treatments. Sadly, this is an argument we have to make on behalf of our clients on occasion.
While you need not agree to specific treatment, you cannot stop seeing your doctors. So, what is required of you to get disability insurance benefits:
- You must be under the regular care of a doctor;
- Your doctor must confirm your inability to work;
- Your doctor must identify specific restrictions and limitations that cause you to be unable to work.
Disability insurance claims require more be done, but without the above support, it is impossible to get your disability benefits approved.
Our experienced disability lawyers will make it clear to the insurance carrier that it cannot require you have certain treatment in order to collect disability benefits. We will know your rights under the law and understand the terms of disability insurance policies. Our legal expertise can help.
Our Lawyers Specialize in Disability Insurance Claims
Because our law firm has always focused only on disability insurance, our lawyers are experts in legal representation for disability insurance benefits.
That means our disability lawyers have:
- Won several major disability lawsuits that help make better law for disability claimants;
- Experience fighting every major insurance company, such as UNUM, Hartford, MetLife, CIGNA, Prudential, and more.
- Successfully represented hundreds of clients and won millions of dollars in disability benefits.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we can help clients across the country.
Disability insurance companies have lawyers. You should too. Call Dabdoub Law Firm to get experienced disability lawyers on your side.
We can help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Call for a free consultation with a disability attorney. No fees or costs until you get paid.