The Covid-19 crisis has certainly changed all of our lives in unimaginable ways. As a global society, we seem to be learning new things about the virus every day.
Long Covid occurs when the symptoms of Covid last four to 12 weeks or longer. Unfortunately, it has been challenging to prove the existence of Long Covid for long-term disability cases.
However, our team here at Dabdoub Law Firm has found tremendous success in proving Long Covid claims for our clients. Read on to learn more.
Dabdoub Law Firm Can Prove Long Covid
Our skilled team of long-term disability attorneys has developed a strategy for working up Long Covid claims. We have been working with a network of doctors who specialize in Long Covid to obtain evidence in support of this disabling condition.
Using this strategy, we have had good success in getting our clients’ Long Covid claims approved.
Lawyers with Expertise in Disability Insurance Claims
This law firm has always focused only on disability insurance law.
Because we specialize in long term disability, our clients get the benefit of:
- Having an attorney who is an expert in long term disability claims;
- Having an attorney who has experience with every major disability insurance company;
- Being backed by a law firm that has a proven track record of winning tough disability lawsuits.
Call Dabdoub Law Firm to get experienced disability lawyers on your side.
We can help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- negotiating a lump-sum settlement; or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
The firm represents clients nationwide with disability claims governed by federal law, even if we are not located in your state.
Call to speak with an experienced disability attorney. Pay no fees or costs unless you get paid.