Every lawyer at Dabdoub Law Firm focuses on disability insurance claims and lawsuits. The entire firm was built for the specific purpose of helping people collect disability benefits from disability insurance companies - it is all we do and we do it well. We are a nationally-recognized disability insurance law firm representing clients across the country against every major disability insurance company. Millions of dollars in disability benefits have been recovered for our clients.
Denied by a Disability Insurance Company? We Can Help.
Employers and insurance companies don’t always have your best interests in mind, but Dabdoub Law Firm does. For over 20 years, our team has helped hundreds of people with their disability insurance claims. Ready to do what it takes to protect your best interests in the event your disability insurance claim is denied, our team has the legal experience to present a strong disability appeal or even file a lawsuit for disability benefits.
Don't Wait to Get Help! Call Our Firm at (800) 969-0488 to Schedule a Free Consultation Today.
Whether your disability claim was denied or your disability benefits terminated, Dabdoub Law Firm can help. The experienced disability lawyers attorneys at Dabdoub Law Firm have the experience and insight to steer your case in the right direction. Watch this video to see how this law firm works every day to help people across the country fight back against disability insurance companies.
- We Built This Firm from the Ground up to Be a Disability-Insurance-Only Law Firm
- We’ve Won Millions of Dollars in Disability Benefits for Our Clients
- We Won't Charge You a Dime Until We Win Your Long-Term Disability Case
- We Handle Disability Claims & Lawsuits Nationwide
- We Recognize & Value the Uniqueness of Each Client
Edward Philip Dabdoub
"I fought hard for my clients when I started my career as a law clerk while in law school. I fight even harder for them today as the proud owner of this law firm."Attorney Profile
"It's humbling to have my clients trust me with their disability case. As a disability lawyer, that always motivates me."Attorney Profile
"In my experience, I have learned how much good can be done using the law. I love that as a lawyer I get to help people when they need it most."Attorney Profile
"My commitment to working on behalf of people with disabilities dates back to high school when I coached a Special Olympics running team and organized a 5K charity race to benefit the organization."Attorney Profile
"Waking up everyday to help people fight for the benefits they deserve is truly rewarding and motivating."Attorney Profile
"The best part of being an attorney is making a difference for those in need. That is why I represent people, not insurance companies."Attorney Profile
- Reliance Standard Wrongly Interpreted Policy's Definition of "Regular Occupation" and "Material Duties" in Denying Benefits to Florida OB/GYN Doctor
- Court Rules that Jury Must Decide Whether Florida Surgeon Injured in Ski Accident Suffered "Total Disability"
- Minnesota Court Defines Total Disability by Loss of Earning Capacity for Physician with Injured Arm