Fighting for Disability Benefits
Medical Conditions We Cover
If you have suffered a serious condition which has left you disabled and unable to return to work, you may qualify for disability benefits. This area of the law can be incredibly difficult to navigate, especially when you are going up against disability insurance companies.
These disability insurance companies are not focused on your best interest, but our legal team at Dabdoub Law Firm is committed to our clients. Our entire law firm is dedicated to fighting for disability insurance benefits for our clients.
Please reach out to our firm now at (800) 969-0488 to speak with a disability attorney today.
What Conditions Qualify as a Disability?
With more than 20 years of experience in this area of the law, we have significant experience with a wide range of disability insurance cases. We have seen many different types of disabilities and we are familiar with what conditions disability insurance challenge the most.
You can rely on us to help you if you suffer from any of the following disabilities:
- Musculoskeletal system disabilities: Spinal disorders, carpal tunnel syndrome, amputation, disc disease, etc.
- Senses loss: Loss of speech, vision loss, loss of hearing (Otolaryngology), or Meniere's Disease.
- Respiratory system disabilities: Chronic mycobacterial infections, COPD, lung transplant, etc.
- Cardiovascular/cardiac disabilities: Heart transplant, heart failure, recurrent arrhythmia, etc.
- Hematological disabilities: Sickle cell disease, chronic anemia, liver transplantation, etc.
- Endocrine system disabilities: Obesity, adrenal gland disorders, pituitary gland disorders, etc.
- Neurological disabilities: Parkinson's, stroke, seizure disorder, Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, etc.
- Mental disorders: Autism, Bipolar Disorder, depression, Schizophrenia, PTSD, etc.
- Malignant neoplastic disease: Myelofibrosis, Lymphoma, Leukemia, cancer, etc.
- Immune system disorders: Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Immune Deficiency, Scleroderma, etc.
Hire Our Disability Insurance Law Firm Today
With 20 years of experience, we have seen it all. We understand the way disability insurance companies deal with all types of disabling medical conditions and can put this knowledge to use for you. Our only priority is to provide you with personal representation and help you get the disability benefits you are entitled to. Let’s get started today!
Schedule a free consultation by calling our disability insurance lawyers today at (800) 969-0488.