Cystic Fibrosis Disability Insurance Lawyers
Nationwide Attorneys for Bronchiectasis Disability Claims
Cystic fibrosis or bronchiectasis can cause severe organ tissue damage as the disorder affects mucus-producing membranes in a patient’s body. While all organs can be afflicted by cystic fibrosis, the lungs are usually the most susceptible and the most devastated. Patients with cystic fibrosis can struggle for air as thick mucus builds in their lungs and airways.
If you are living with cystic fibrosis and can hardly do any work because of it, let Dabdoub Law Firm know. Our attorneys have built a law firm dedicated entirely to handling long-term disability (LTD) benefit claims. We do nothing else, so we are never distracted from a client’s case. If your insurance provider is going to imply that your cystic fibrosis or bronchiectasis is not a disabling medical condition, then we will be right by your side to challenge them.
Respiratory Complications Caused by Cystic Fibrosis
It is possible for cystic fibrosis symptoms to be alleviated through treatments, but there is no cure for this respiratory disease. The longer you live with it, the worse its symptoms will become, even with treatment. If you are struggling to complete work now, then it is logical to assume that you will have even more difficulty in the future, making it all the more important to explore your long-term disability insurance options.
Some of the worst respiratory complications caused by cystic fibrosis are:
- Bronchiectasis: A specific form of lung scarring caused by cystic fibrosis. Mucus from the disease thickens in the bronchial tubes, straining them with every breath.
- Respiratory infections: The mucus formed by cystic fibrosis can trap viruses, bacteria, and fungi, making patients highly prone to dangerous infections.
- Hemoptysis: If bronchiectasis is severe, blood vessels adjacent to the bronchial tubes can become torn, causing the patient to cough up blood. Although only a slight amount of blood may be coughed up at a time, the condition can still be dangerous enough to warrant emergency medical attention.
- Respiratory failure: Lung functioning may cease entirely due to severe cystic fibrosis, requiring the patient to be placed immediately on a respirator. This complication can prove fatal.
Both the symptoms and the complications caused by cystic fibrosis are dangerous and disabling. Holding gainful employment will put the patient at risk of respiratory failure due to added stress and strain. It is not reasonably safe for someone with this condition, especially in an advanced stage, to continue work, be it full-time, part-time, active, or sedentary. Precautions should be taken to protect the patient’s health, and long-term disability insurance benefits should be pursued.
Attorneys That Specialize in Handling Your Disability Insurance Claims
Dabdoub Law Firm was created with a single purpose in mind: to help people get disability benefits from insurance companies.
With that kind of focus, we have:
- Experience with every disability insurance company.
- A proven track record of success by winning major long-term disability lawsuits.
- Recovered millions of dollars in disability benefits for clients like you.
Every day, our disability lawyers work to get insurance companies to approve long-term disability claims or appeal disability benefits denials. With so much at stake, shouldn’t you have expert disability lawyers on your side? Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help.
Call (800) 969-0488 to speak with a disability insurance lawyer.