At Dabdoub Law Firm, we have dedicated our entire law practice to helping people get the disability benefits they deserve. As a result, we have recovered millions of dollars in benefits for our clients. We know the process for filing for benefits can be extremely complex and frustrating, even if your claim is straightforward. Moreover, after you file your claim, insurance companies will make the process difficult for you. They may use delay tactics or deny your claim without explanation. Our disability attorneys can help you fight for these benefits.
Contact us online or call us today at (800) 969-0488 to speak with an experienced disability lawyer.
What Can We Do for You?
Our accomplished lawyers can help you at any stage of your disability insurance claim. We can assist you in filing for benefits and making your claim strong before you even submit it. After helping clients successfully receive disability benefits for over 20 years, we know exactly how to improve your claim and avoid pitfalls the disability insurance companies often use to deny or decrease your benefits. Additionally, if your claim is denied, we can take action and file an appeal immediately.
Our law firm can represent you at any stage of the disability insurance process, including:
- Claims for disability benefits
- Appeals for denied or terminated disability benefits
- Lawsuits to recover disability benefits
- Negotiating lump-sum settlements or buy-outs
We handle a vast range of disability insurance cases, especially those involving different:
If your claim for disability benefits was denied by a disability insurance company, we can help you fight for the benefits you are owed. Our lawyers are meticulous in their work and will fully review your medical records, disability insurance policy, and all related paperwork in order to build a strong case for you. Also, we use a network of experts, including medical professionals, to provide us with the expertise your disability insurance claim might need. Our disability lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in benefits for our clients.
Here are several more ways we can help you:
- Our experienced attorneys can thoroughly analyze your situation and develop a comprehensive strategy to improve your claim
- We can recommend additional medical tests or doctor’s visits in order to provide us with even more solid evidence in support of your claim, if appropriate
- Our lawyers can handle all your disability paperwork and legal issues, allowing you to focus on other important matters in your life, such as family, finances, and your medical condition
- We can file a lawsuit in any federal court across the country and fight for the disability benefits you deserve
Reach us at (800) 969-0488 for a free consultation or to learn more about our services. Speak with a knowledgeable disability attorney today!