Marfan Syndrome Disability Attorneys
Helping People with Marfan Syndrome Get the Benefits They Deserve
Marfan syndrome is a congenital, incurable, condition that can affect both the skeletal and muscular system, as well as the cardiovascular system. It is a genetic condition, caused by a defect in the gene that makes fibrillin-1, a protein crucial to the body’s connective tissues.
Because those with Marfan syndrome do not produce fibrillin-1, their body tends to instead increase production of a different protein, transforming growth factor beta (“TGF-B”). When TGF-B over produces, it causes other symptoms, which create the features often associated with those who have Marfan syndrome.
We can help you, too – call us at (800) 969-0488 to get started.Although symptoms of Marfan Syndrome can manifest differently person to person, symptoms may include: 
- Cardiac issues, including aortic aneurysms, heart valve diseases, arrythmia, heart murmurs or palpitations;
Dural ectasia, which can manifest as those who have Marfan Syndrome age;
- Dural ectasia is where connective tissue that protects the spinal cord and brain stretches and weakens. This can lead to lower back or abdominal pain, headache, and numbness in the legs.
- A sinking or protruding chest;
- Difficulties with vision, including blurry vision or near-sightedness;
- A long head;
- Deep-set eyes;
- A tall, thin build;
- Flat feet;
- Flexible joints;
- Long arms, legs, fingers, and toes;
- And crowded teeth or weak teeth, prone to breakage or cavities.
Depending on the severity, Marfan Syndrome can greatly impact one’s ability to work. If Marfan Syndrome makes it impossible for you to go to work, and you are covered under an employer plan or individual disability insurance policy, you may be entitled to short-term or long-term disability benefits.
For the past 20-plus years, Dabdoub Law Firm has been helping claimants nationwide recover the benefits they are owed. We help people with Marfan Syndrome and other medical conditions obtain the disability benefits to which they are entitled.
Our Lawyers Specialize in Disability Insurance Claims
Because our law firm has always focused only on disability insurance, our lawyers are experts in legal representation for disability insurance benefits.
That means our disability lawyers have:
- Won several major disability lawsuits that help make better law for disability claimants;
- Experience fighting every major insurance company, such as UNUM, Hartford, MetLife, CIGNA, Prudential, and more.
- Successfully represented hundreds of clients and won millions of dollars in disability benefits.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we can help clients across the country.
Disability insurance companies have lawyers. You should too. Call Dabdoub Law Firm to get experienced disability lawyers on your side.
We can help with:
- Submitting disability insurance claims
- Appealing long-term disability denials
- Negotiating lump-sum settlements
- Filing lawsuits against their disability insurance companies