Parkinson’s Disease Disability Insurance Attorneys
Legal Help for Parkinson’s Disease LTD Claimants
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a severe nervous system disorder that can afflict people of all ages, not just the elderly. The most common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are involuntary tremors, which manifest randomly and often cause full-body disruption. Trying to keep gainful employment while living with Parkinson’s disease can be nearly impossible in all professional fields.
Dabdoub Law Firm can help you seek long-term disability (LTD) insurance benefits if you have Parkinson’s disease that has made your work a painful struggle each day. We have more than 20 years of collective legal experience focused entirely on LTD cases and claims. Insurance companies know our law firm by name, and they know to respect the claims filed by our clients. If they do not, then they will be confronted by one of the nation’s leading LTD law firms and forced to either answer through a settlement or litigation.
We do not back down when our clients need us. Call (800) 969-0488 today.
About Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is believed to be triggered mostly by genetics, making it difficult to predict and just as difficult to treat. There is no cure for it at this time, but some medications may help slow or minimize its onset.
Other than full-body tremors, Parkinson’s disease can also cause:
- Muscle rigidity: The muscles throughout a Parkinson’s disease patient can become rigid or experience bouts of rigidity that make motion difficult and extremely painful.
- Speech impediment: It is not uncommon for PD patients to experience new speed impediments, such as slurred speech or the inability to increase their volume of voice.
- Loss of dexterous manipulation: Handling small tools like a mouse or pencil can be impossible as Parkinson’s disease worsens.
- Unbalance: Even standing or sitting can be difficult for a PD patient due to a constant equilibrium loss that causes unbalance.
- Slowed movement: Day-to-day tasks can take much, much longer for someone with PD due to an overall slowing of their movement.
As it can be ascertained with just a brief review of these symptoms, Parkinson’s disease is extremely limiting in most cases. Any type of employment, including sedentary work, becomes difficult, if not painful and impossible. If your doctor has diagnosed you with Parkinson’s disease, then you should consider filing for LTD benefits with the assistance of Dabdoub Law Firm and our LTD insurance lawyers.
Remember: You do not need to have been diagnosed with PD due to some connection to your employment. Disability benefits are meant to provide finances to those who can no longer work, regardless of where or why their disability first began.
Lawyers Specializing in Disability Insurance Claims
Because disability insurance law is complicated, it is important to get legal help from a lawyer who focuses on disability law. As a law firm built to focus on disability insurance, we specialize in disability insurance. We spend every day working to get our clients long term disability benefits approved. Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help. If your claim for long term disability benefits was denied or is currently being delayed by an insurance company, call us at (800) 969-0488 to speak with a disability insurance attorney.
We represent clients across the U.S. with: