Disability Insurance Attorneys in Fayetteville, GA
Representing Fayetteville Claimants in Disputes with Their Insurance Companies
You pay your disability insurance premiums because you want your income to be protected if something happens to you. Under your policy, your insurance company should pay you short-term or long-term disability benefits if a qualifying medical condition prevents you from working. Unfortunately, disability insurance companies often delay or deny valid claims.
When this happens, you need help from an experienced disability lawyer in Fayetteville. Our lawyers at Dabdoub Law Firm have been helping claimants like you in Fayetteville, throughout Georgia, and nationwide for more than 20 years.
Learn what we can do for you today – call us at (800) 969-0488 to schedule your free consultation.
Fayetteville Disability Claims
Fayetteville is the county seat of Fayette County, Georgia. Located about 22 miles south of downtown Atlanta, the city is home to approximately 18,957 residents, many of whom contribute to Fayetteville’s growing economy.
Once made of cotton plantations, Fayetteville’s economy is now based on the professional, scientific, management, and administrative services sectors, along with education, health, and social sciences. The city’s tourism and hospitality sector is also growing rapidly.
Top employers in Fayettevilleinclude:
- Panasonic Automotive Systems Co.
- Eaton Lighting Solutions
- Hoshizaki America Inc.
- Osmose Utilities Services Inc.
- Ply Gem Industries Inc. Windows Division
- Gerresheimer Peachtree City LP
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- NCR Corp. Center of Excellence
- Scholle IPN Atlanta Corp.
- TDK Components USA Inc.
- Eaton's Cooper Wiring Devices
- Sigvaris Inc.
Like any city, Fayetteville also accommodates doctors, lawyers, artists, entrepreneurs, and other self-employed professionals. Large companies purchase group disability insurance for their workforces, and people who own their own companies or work for themselves purchase individual insurance policies.
Insurers like Liberty, Guardian, and Northwestern Mutual sell both types of policies and must adhere to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
If insurance companies mishandle claims, policyholders can appeal – and file lawsuits in federal court. Most of these lawsuits settle before trial, but some cases make it all the way to the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta.
At Dabdoub Law Firm, we help most clients get disability benefits before they have to make the drive to Atlanta.
Help from an Attorney with Expertise in Disability Insurance
Disability insurance law is complicated. If your claim for long-term disability benefits was denied or is being delayed by an insurance company, a lawyer with expertise in disability law can help you solve the problem.
- Our lawyers specialize in disability insurance.
- Our lawyers have experience with UNUM, Hartford, CIGNA, Reliance Standard, and just about every other insurance company.
- Our lawyers have won tough disability insurance lawsuits.
- Our lawyers have recovered millions in disability benefits for clients who were wrongly denied.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help.
Dabdoub Law Firm represents clients nationwide with:
- Submitting disability insurance claims,
- Appealing long-term disability denials,
- Negotiating lump-sum settlement, and
- Filing lawsuits against their disability insurance companies.
Call us at (800) 969-0488 or contact us online to speak with a disability insurance attorney. You won’t owe us anything until you recover the disability benefits you deserve.