Call (800) 969-0488 to Request a Free Case Review
Obtaining disability insurance benefits is a challenge for anyone, no matter how legitimate their claim is. That’s because insurance companies are notorious for underpaying, delaying, or outright denying rightful claims. Dabdoub Law firm has always focused on disability insurance claims. That’s all we do!
At Dabdoub Law Firm, we’ve gone up against every major disability insurance company in the nation, so we have seen every underhanded tactic used to avoid paying out benefits to those who deserve them. Disability insurance law is a specialized area of law, so it’s important to have legal representation from attorneys with significant experience.
Disability Insurance Claims in Tulsa
Most people who live in Tulsa, Oklahoma get their disability insurance through their employer. Some of the biggest employers in Tulsa include sectors such as aerospace, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, and transportation. If you work for these types of companies, you likely have group insurance disability coverage. Others purchase their disability insurance on an individual policy, such as entrepreneurs, doctors, or the self-employed.
Because ERISA is a federal statute that governs most disability insurance policies, disability lawsuits must be filed in federal court. Tulsa’s federal courthouse is the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma.
Our Tulsa disability attorneys have represented many who suffer from chronic medical conditions that keep them from earning an income. Insurance companies sometimes use tactics to end up denying their policyholder’s claims. Our lawyers know what it takes to counter them, and more importantly, we know how to address each attempt by an insurance company to delay or deny a disability claim.
Some of the tactics insurance companies use to deny disability claims are:
- Sending a claimant to an independent medical examination or IME;
- Sending a claimant to functional capacity evaluation or FCE;
- Sending a claimant to neuropsychological evaluation; and
- Repeatedly requesting the same information over and again.
Help from an Attorney who Focus on Disability Insurance
Disability insurance law is complicated. If your claim for long term disability benefits was denied or being delayed by an insurance company, it is important to get help from a lawyer with expertise in disability law.
- Our lawyers specialize in disability insurance;
- Our lawyers have experience with UNUM, Hartford, CIGNA, Reliance Standard, and just about every other insurance company;
- Our lawyers have won tough disability insurance lawsuits;
- Our lawyers have recovered millions in disability benefits for clients who were wrongly denied.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help.
Dabdoub Law Firm represents clients nationwide with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Call to speak with a disability insurance attorney. No fees are charged unless clients are paid.