As a law firm specializing in disability insurance claims, we have spent years fine tuning our appeal strategy. We have used what we know about insurance companies’ handling of appeals, the law, and our knowledge of medical conditions and medical and non-medical evidence to create a winning strategy.
We know insurance companies do not like to be cornered. Our job is to corner them into either agreeing with our evidence or looking totally unreasonable not agreeing with it.
- We rely on the treating physicians to document abnormal findings, test results, and objective imaging to corroborate our client’s complaints and confirm their disability. We work with the treating physicians to obtain questionnaires and/or letters supporting their patient’s disability claim.
- We use independent testing to confirm our client’s disability and inability to work.
- We use personal statements from our client, their family, friends, and/or co-workers to bolster credibility.
- With all the evidence we gather, we then use directed letters to the insurance company with questions about the supporting evidence, about the medical condition and about the facts. For the insurance company, there is no good answer. That is our goal.
We are an experienced disability insurance law firm with a reputation for winning. If your long term disability benefits were denied or terminated, call the attorneys at Dabdoub Law Firm and see how we can help you.
Help from a Lawyer with Expertise in Disability Insurance
This law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm. That focus means:
- All of our lawyers specialize in disability insurance claims;
- We have experience with every major disability insurance company;
- We have won important long term disability lawsuits.
Our disability lawyers can help you with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Hiring an experienced disability attorney is important. Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, our lawyers do not have to be located in your state.
Call for a free consultation with an experienced disability attorney. Pay no fees or costs unless you get paid.