On the surface, one may think submitting a disability claim is a simple and straightforward process. Unfortunately, that is often not the case. An experienced disability attorney will help you navigate the complexities of a disability claim or appeal. Below are just a few examples of how a disability attorney can help maximize your chance of approval.
- An experienced attorney knows the best evidence that is needed for your claim
Many times, medical records alone are simply not enough to get a claim approved. A disability attorney will help you with any additional evidence to increase your chance of approval. This includes, but is not limited to, working with your doctors to get letters of support, scheduling independent medical examinations, and non-medical evidence such as letters from friends and family.
- An experienced attorney knows the law and identifies insurance company tactics
An experienced disability attorney knows and can identify different insurance company tactics. For example, insurance companies may be continuously asking for more and more information, thereby delaying the process, sometimes for many months or even up to a year. But, an attorney knows that this tactic is against the law and will be able to use their knowledge and experience to put pressure on the insurance company to approve the claim or appeal
- An experienced attorney fights for you
It can be a David and Goliath situation where the insurance companies have a team of people working on your claim. An experienced disability attorney is here to fight for you and level the playing field. We know the ins and outs of the process and will guide you every step of the way.
Lawyers with Expertise in Disability Insurance Claims
This law firm has always focused only on disability insurance law.
Because we specialize in long term disability, our clients get the benefit of:
- having an attorney who is an expert in long term disability claims;
- having an attorney who has experience with every major disability insurance company;
- being backed by a law firm that has a proven track record of winning tough disability lawsuits.
Call Dabdoub Law Firm to get experienced disability lawyers on your side.
We can help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; and/or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
The firm represents clients nationwide with disability claims governed by federal law, even if we are not located in your state.
Call (800) 969-0488 to speak with an experienced disability attorney. Pay no fees or costs unless you get paid.