Hiring an experienced disability insurance attorney can make a world of difference when dealing with the complicated and often overwhelming process of filing a disability insurance claim. The disability insurance attorneys at Dabdoub Law Firm specialize in disability insurance law. We advocate for our clients who are seeking to obtain the benefits they deserve due to a disability that impedes their ability to work.
- An experienced disability insurance attorney brings expertise in a complicated area of the law.
Disability insurance attorneys who specialize in this area of the law are familiar with the intricacies of disability insurance policies, the law that governs the claim, and the tactics used by insurance companies to deny or limit claims. Having someone with that kind of specialized knowledge can make sure your claim is handled properly and timely and give you the best chance for success.
- Disability insurance claims involve a significant amount of documentation, deadlines and communication with insurance carriers.
It can be overwhelming to have to manage your disability claim on top of dealing with your health and day-to-day responsibilities. Having an attorney assist you with your disability claim can relieve you of the stress of dealing with an insurance company. We make sure all documentation is properly filled out and provided to the insurance company on time. If something is missing or more information is needed, we work with you and your doctors to ensure it is done.
- Disability insurance attorneys know how to navigate appeals and litigate cases in court.
One of the most important parts of a disability insurance claim is the appeal. If your claim is ever denied or terminated, you should have a right to appeal to that decision to the insurance company. This is usually your last opportunity to build up the file and get as much supportive evidence in as possible.
Experienced disability insurance attorneys know how to build up a file during the appeal process to make it as strong as possible. This includes gathering supporting medical evidence, obtaining testing and reports from our network of providers, obtaining letters of support from treating providers, and any other evidence necessary to support the appeal. This gives the best chance of success during the appeal but also in litigation, should the appeal be denied.
Help from a Lawyer with Expertise in Disability Insurance
This law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm.
That focus means:
- All of our lawyers specialize in disability insurance claims;
- We have experience with every major disability insurance company;
- We have won important long term disability lawsuits.
Our disability lawyers can help you with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; and/or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Hiring an experienced disability attorney is important. Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, our lawyers do not have to be located in your state.
Call (800) 969-0488 to request a free consultation with our trusted Dabdoub disability insurance attorneys.