If you have been injured in an accident, you may be wondering if CIGNA LINA is still the disability insurance company that will be handling your claim. The answer to that question is yes - CIGNA LINA is now a subsidiary of New York Life. All claims are now handled by New York Life, so if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact them.
New York Life Now Owns CIGNA LINA
Hundreds of thousands of Americans have disability insurance through New York Life, and since the buyout of CIGNA LINA, New York Life provides insurance for even more United States residents.
Unfortunately, when it comes to disability insurance, claims are not always paid out conveniently and easily for claimants. When this happens, it is typically because the disability insurance company believes they can save money by undervaluing or completely devaluing a valid claim.
This is where the team of disability insurance lawyers at Dabdoub Law Firm comes in.
Help from a Lawyer with Expertise in Disability Insurance
This law firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm.
That focus means:
- All of our lawyers specialize in disability insurance claims;
- We have experience with every major disability insurance company;
- We have won important long-term disability lawsuits.
Our disability lawyers can help you with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Hiring an experienced disability attorney is important. Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, our lawyers do not have to be located in your state.
Call for a free consultation with an experienced disability attorney. Pay no fees or costs unless you get paid.