In 2016, we helped a former executive recover long-term disability (LTD) benefits after a stroke left him unable to do his job. Our client suffered from right side paralysis of his arm, leg, and hand and found it difficult to walk – much less complete more complex tasks.
To make matters worse, his disability insurance company, Reliance Standard, denied his claim for benefits. Fortunately, Dabdoub Law Firm was able to correct this egregious error upon appeal.
In addition to retiring and focusing on his health, our client taught himself to paint with his non-dominant hand. He now sells his artwork via Studio Drawdy on Instagram and Etsy and uses vibrant and dynamic colors to deviate from the status quo.
We are endlessly inspired by our clients and happy we could help this hardworking man regain a sense of normalcy after his stroke.
If you’d like to see (or purchase) more of his art, please visit @studiodrawdy on Instagram.
If you need help with a disability claim, please contact Dabdoub Law Firm at (800) 969-0488 or online.
Lawyers with Expertise in Disability Insurance Claims
Our law firm has always focused only on disability insurance law.
- Having an attorney who is an expert in long-term disability claims,
- Having an attorney who has experience with every major disability insurance company,
- Being backed by a law firm that has a proven track record of winning tough disability lawsuits.
We can help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim,
- Appealing a long-term disability denial,
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement, or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Our firm represents clients nationwide with disability claims governed by federal law, meaning we can help even if we are not located in your state.
Call us at (800) 969-0488 to speak with an experienced disability attorney. There will be no fees or costs unless you get paid.