Dabdoub Law Firm Secures LTD Benefits for Florida Man with Crohn’s Disease
After filing for long-term disability (LTD) benefits through his disability insurance company, a Florida man with Crohn’s disease turned to our experienced Dabdoub disability insurance attorneys for assistance. Keep reading to learn more about this recent success in Palm Beach, FL.
Dabdoub Lawyers Successfully Secure LTD Benefits for Palm Beach Client
As an individual suffering from many physical and mental health conditions, including Crohn's disease, anxiety, foot fractures, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Lincoln saw fit to review and approve his disability claim.
With wise and compassionate assistance from Attorney Geannina Burgos, one of our seasoned Dabdoub lawyers, our Florida client successfully obtained the disability benefits he needs and deserves to live his fullest quality of life in Palm Beach.
Disability Insurance Companies Have Lawyers. Shouldn’t You?
If you are facing a long-term disability claim denial, you should consult an experienced disability lawyer. Our lawyers specialize in disability claims with insurance companies.
- This law firm has expertise in disability insurance claims;
- The firm was built to fight for people who were wrongly denied long-term disability benefits;
- We have fought every major disability insurance company and recovered millions of dollars in disability benefits for clients; and
- We have a proven track record of success and have major disability lawsuits that helped make new laws.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help. All our lawyers commit every day to helping people get disability benefits from insurance companies. Call (800) 969-0488 to get help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; and/or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Call (800) 969-0488 to schedule your free consultation with a disability attorney.