Dabdoub Law Firm Secures LTD Benefits for Florida Client with Diabetes
Last April, a Florida resident turned to Dabdoub Law Firm for help securing the long-term disability (LTD) benefits she rightfully deserves. Keep reading to learn more about this recent success story in Miami Beach.
Dabdoub Attorney Obtains New York Life LTD Benefits in Miami Beach
After having no choice but to file for short-term disability (STD) benefits in both 2019 and 2020 due to various medical conditions. Sadly, both attempts to resume her work as an Operations Supervisor were unsuccessful.
Despite admirable strength and effort to maintain her hard-earned career, our Miami Beach client was forced to leave her job altogether in January 2023. Fortunately, our disability insurance attorneys successfully stepped in to help her secure disability benefits from New York Life.
Attorney Geannina Burgos wasted no time in informing the disability insurer of our client’s myriad of health conditions—including diabetes, Charcot on both feet, vision issues, and neuropathy of the lower extremities—that she has suffered since 2019.
“[My client’s] comorbidities prevent her from returning to the workforce in her prior occupation as an Operations Supervisor for Brinks, and in any occupation for that matter,” Attorney Burgos concluded in her letter.
Thankfully, Attorney Burgos and our dedicated Dabdoub lawyers successfully obtained New York Life LTD benefits for our Miami Beach client, restoring her peace of mind and empowering her to lead the full quality of life she deserves.
Disability Insurance Companies Have Lawyers. Shouldn’t You?
If you are facing a long-term disability claim denial, you should consult an experienced disability lawyer. Our lawyers specialize in disability claims with insurance companies.
- This law firm has expertise in disability insurance claims;
- The firm was built to fight for people who were wrongly denied long-term disability benefits;
- We have fought every major disability insurance company and recovered millions of dollars in disability benefits for clients; and
- We have a proven track record of success and have major disability lawsuits that helped make new law.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help. All our lawyers commit every day to helping people get disability benefits from insurance companies. Call (800) 969-0488 to get help with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim;
- Appealing a long-term disability denial;
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement; and/or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
Call (800) 969-0488 to schedule your free consultation with a disability attorney.