Our Dallas, Texas client contacted us while he was battling Stage IV cancer. Dabdoub Law Firm provided Hartford with his medical records, emphasized the severity of his illness, and requested long-term disability benefits.
In our letter, we explained the extensive treatment and testing our client was in the middle of and asked The Hartford:
“Indeed, does The Hartford reasonably believe that anyone who is battling Stage IV cancer has the ability to reliably and consistently work a full-time job?”
After six (6) letters, The Hartford finally decided to cooperate, acknowledging the seriousness of our client’s medical condition and disability, and granting long-term disability benefits.
Help from a Lawyer with Expertise in Disability Insurance
Dabdoub Law Firm was built to be a disability insurance law firm.
That focus means:
- All of our lawyers specialize in disability insurance claims.
- We have experience with every major disability insurance company.
- We have won important long-term disability lawsuits.
Our disability lawyers can help you with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim,
- Appealing a long-term disability denial,
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement, or
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company.
If you want to recover the disability benefits you deserve, you may need to hire an experienced disability attorney. Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, our lawyers do not have to belocated in your state to help.
Call us at (800) 969-0488 or contact us online for a free consultation with an experienced disability attorney. Pay no fees or costs unless you get paid.