Nurse Midwife Disability Claims
Long Term Disability Lawyers Here to Help
Nurse midwives, sometimes called certified nurse-midwives (CNM), have a wide variety of roles and responsibilities they need to fulfil every day. Many of their duties are physical, requiring good health and stamina to complete, such as helping pregnant women in and out of bed in late stages of pregnancy. The rest of a midwife’s duties can be mentally and emotionally taxing, like closely monitoring a mother shortly after she gives birth to look for signs of complications. By the end of any day as a CNM, fatigue can set in.
If your occupational responsibilities as a nurse midwife have begun to debilitate you to the point of making your job unreasonably difficult, then you may be eligible for short term or long term disability insurance coverage. Actually being able to secure your deserved and needed benefits can be much more complicated than you may expect, though. To navigate this process with confidence, team up with Dabdoub Law Firm and our ERISA lawyers and long term disability insurance attorneys.
People across the nation depend on Dabdoub Law Firm because:
- All of our attorneys focus on disability insurance cases and claims.
- Our case successes have secured millions in disability benefits for our clients.
- We have more than 20 years of legal experience.
- We have personally dealt with every major insurance company.
- We have won cases in trial courts and federal courts.
- We can manage, appeal, negotiate, and litigate your case.
You deserve to have your disability claim as an injured or fatigued nurse midwife should be managed only by a capable team such as Dabdoub Law Firm.
Potential Medical Complications Caused by Midwife Work
When you are struggling to complete your regular work duties as a nurse midwife, despite your best efforts to continue for the wellbeing of your patients, you have to start thinking about your own wellbeing. If you do not, conditions can worsen and may be all the more difficult to treat or alleviate. Long term disability insurance benefits can be used to let you get off your feet long enough to recover, or keep you supported if a medical doctor determines you are not in the health required for your occupation.
A nurse midwife may experience the following medical conditions:
- Chronic pain and exhaustion
- Back soreness and injury
- Cognitive impairment caused by stress
- Heart congestion from overwork
- General mental health decline
Disability Insurance Companies Have Experienced Disability Insurance Lawyers. Shouldn’t You?
As a law firm created to focus on disability insurance, we have fought all major disability insurance companies and have won several major disability lawsuits.
All our lawyers commit every day of their legal career with helping people get disability benefits from UNUM, MetLife, Prudential, Northwestern Mutual, CIGNA, and other insurance companies.
Because federal law applies to most disability insurance claims, we do not have to be located in your state to help. We help clients nationwide.
Call to get experienced disability lawyers on your side with:
- Submitting a disability insurance claim
- Appealing a long-term disability denial
- Negotiating a lump-sum settlement
- Filing a lawsuit against your disability insurance company
It is always a good time to talk to our disability insurance attorneys. Call (800) 969-0488 now.